Use of the personal data collected
Responsible for the collection, processing and protection of data:
129 route de Vonnas – BP 43
01380 Saint-Cyr Sur Menthon, FRANCE
Tel : +33 (0)3 85 30 85 30
Email : email@example.com
For your information, we remind you that in the European Union the European Directive n°95/46/CE of 24/10/95 relating to the protection of personal data and the free circulation of these data applies. In France, the law "Informatique et Libertés" of 06/01/78, which the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés is responsible for enforcing, also sets out several principles: right of access, right of rectification, right of opposition. For any further information on this subject, please consult the websites of these various bodies.
Lamberet may collect and process the following data:
Information that you transmit directly to us:
By browsing Lamberetshop.fr, you may be asked to transmit information to us, some of which may identify you (your "personal data"). This is particularly the case when you create a user account.
This information may include the following personal data
- surname and first name ;
- e-mail address ;
- telephone ;
- and other information that you may send us in the context of an exchange or contact.
Information collected automatically through interactivity with the site :
This is data collected from cookies, including by Google Analytics, with for example the following information :
- information about the devices you use to access the site (computer, tablet, smartphone) ;
- IP address, connection and location data ;
- operating system and platforms ;
- data concerning your navigation on the site (url of the pages visited, duration of consultation, search terms used, etc.).
Cookies are small text data files in alphanumeric format that are deposited on your hard drive when you browse a website. These files are generated by the server of the visited site or by a third party server (web analytics service, advertising agency, etc.).
Cookies allow you to be identified (through your computer) when you return to the site you originally visited. Cookies cannot retrieve or transmit any data from your hard drive, nor can they transmit viruses to you.
The cookies and similar technologies we use may be:
- Functional: i.e. necessary to perform a function, such as identifying you for a correspondence, a comment, or where applicable an online order, for example ;
- Analytical and performance: i.e. related to the monitoring and marketing analysis of site traffic ;
- Advertising and targeting: in the case of advertising, these cookies may record your visits and your browsing on the pages of the site or your location, so as to enable the site and its advertising partners to offer you advertising in line with your interests and/or your geographical location ;
- From social networks: these are the cookies deposited by the social network sharing buttons.
These cookies may come from the site's server or from third parties (such as Google Analytics for example).
By configuring your internet browser :
To block third party cookies, in the main browsers, this configuration can be done in the following way :
In the Chrome browser :
Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings (located at the bottom of the page).
Then click on the Content Settings button, then tick the box Block cookies and data from third-party sites, and finally click on OK to confirm your choice.
In the Firefox browser :
Menu > Options > Privacy tab
You must then set the Retention Rules menu to Use personalised settings for history, and finally uncheck the box Accept third-party cookies.
In the Internet Explorer browser :
Menu > Internet Options > Privacy tab
Then press the Advanced button to bring up the Advanced Privacy Settings window, check the box for Override automatic cookie handling, and select Deny in the Third Party Cookies column.
By disabling online cookie services :
- Analytics and performance cookies: Google Analytics
- Social network cookies: Facebook /Twitter/Google+/YouTube/ LinkedIn/Instagram
If you refuse the storage of cookies on your Terminal, you can continue to browse the site, but some parts or features may not function properly.
Purpose of collecting and processing your personal data
We use your personal data, with your consent, for :
- Managing your online orders on our website www.lamberetshop.fr ;
- Provide you with the content you have requested ;
- Establish contact and/or correspondence with you in order to provide you with information about our activities and/or services ;
- To have access to traffic statistics to enable us to improve the management of the site (presentation, organisation, adaptation of content to your device, etc.) and your user experience.
Recipients of the information collected
Lamberet is not in the business of trading in your personal data. Your personal data is only shared in the following cases :
- With our web analytics providers (Google Analytics) ;
And when you request it, for example, if you use an authentication method provided by a social network or if you arrive on the site via a click on an ad or a link on a partner site.
Duration of conservation of your personal data
Your personal data is kept by Lamberet and/or its service providers for the time necessary to provide the services corresponding to the collection of this data or to respond to your request.
Protection of your personal data
We attach the greatest importance to the security of the site and of your personal data. This data is stored on our server at our hosting provider in a secure environment, in compliance with the RGPD regulation.
Your rights regarding your personal data
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data :
- Right of access: you can access the personal data we may hold about you ;
- Right of rectification: you can ask us to rectify inaccurate or incomplete information about you.
- Right to erasure: you can ask us to delete your personal data.
To exercise one or other of these rights, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org We will do our best to provide you with this information or to proceed with the modifications or deletion within 30 days of receipt of your request, accompanied by our obligation of security and confidentiality of the proof of your identity, and except for requests that are manifestly abusive due to their number or their repetitive or systematic nature.
We may, however, retain some of your personal data when required by law or for a legitimate reason, in particular to enforce our rights in the event of a dispute.
The site is subject to French law and in particular to the General Data Protection Regulation adopted by the European Parliament and the Council on 27 April 2016, and to the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978.
For any information concerning the regulations in force, you can consult the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr/